1) Prime Minister Narendra Modi, his Bangladeshi counterpart Sheikh Hasina and West Bengal Chief Minister Mamta Banerjee on 6 June 2015 flagged off the Kolkata-Dhaka-Agartala and which other bus service?
2) Which company on 4 June 2015 withdrawn its popular instant food Maggi from Indian markets, following ban in several states due to reports of harmful contents in its samples?
(A) Indian Tobacco Company (ITC)
(D) Hindustan Unilever
3) Name the Union Health Minister, who on 4 June 2015 said four new vaccines would be added to the recently launched Mission Indradhanush — a flagship programme to immunise children against preventable diseases?
(A) J P Nadda
(B) Harsha Vardhan
(C) Ashok Gajapathi Raju
(D) Nirmala Sitharaman
4) Irwin Rose who passed away recently was the joint Nobel Prize winner for Chemistry in which year?
5) Which player was on 3 June 2015 conferred with the South Africa (SA) Cricketer of the Year Award for 2015?
(A) Hashim Amla
(B) J P Duminy
(C) AB De Villiers
(D) Dale Steyn
6) Delhi Metro on 4 June 2015 received its first driver-less train, equipped with several advanced features. In which country this train was built?
(B) South Korea
7) Which Indian Umpire was on 4 June 2015 included in the International Cricket Council (ICC) Emirates Elite Panel of ICC Umpires for 2015-2016?
(A) Sundaram Ravi
(B) Sanjay Hazare
(C) Vineet Kulkarni
(D) V. Vikramraju
8) International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression was recently observed on?
(A) June 5
(B) June 3
(C) June 2
(D) June 4
9) India recently finished third at Asian Athletics Championships 2015 held at?
(A) Wuhan, China
(B) Pune, India
(C) Kobe, Japan
(D) Guangzhou, China
10) Bust (a sculpture) of Mahatma Gandhi was recently unveiled by President Pranab Mukherjee in which country?