A Complete Guide
GK Updates 02 June 2015 for Exams
1) Name the only person to get Nobel Prize after getting Bharat Ratna?
(A) Nelson Mandela
(B) Amartya Sen
(C) Dalai Lama
(D) Barack Obama
2) In which year Bharat Ratna was instituted?
3) The 50th state of USA?
(D) New York
4) The study of muscles?
5) India shares the longest boundary line with which of the following countries?
6) Likud Party is a political organization in?
7) The Kheda Sathyagraha of Gandhiji was in?
8) Adolf Hitler was born in?
9) National Institution of Nutrition is located at?
10) With which of the following countries is the famous 'October Revolution' is associated?
1) Ans. (A) Nelson Mandela
2) Ans. (B) 1954
3) Ans. (C) Hawaii
4) Ans. (C) Myology
5) Ans. (A) Bangladesh
6) Ans. (A) Israel
7) Ans. (B) 1918
8) Ans. (C) Austria
9) Ans. (A) Hyderabad
10) Ans. (D) Russia
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)
Quiz on Paper - I of IPO Exam - Postal Manual Volume - VII
LGO EXAM (Questions & Answers ) Exam date : 15.09.2013
MCQ FROM PO GUIDE PART II - FOREIGN POST
Guides for LGO examination from MTS / Postman to the cadre of Postal Assistant
POSTAL ASSISTANT EXAM SOLVED PAPER 2013