1. Which Bank on 10 June 2015 launched Pay Zapp, a complete digital payment and purchase solution, a one-stop online portal offering customers ‘great deals at one place’?
2. World Day Against Child Labor was recently observed on?
3. Name the maiden indigenous aircraft carrier which was recently unlocked on completion of structural work at the State-owned Cochin Shipyard?
4. World Health Organization on 10 June 2015 declared India free from which disease?
Maternal and Neonatal Tetanus
5. Who was on 10 June 2015 appointed as the Director of CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT)?
6. Which group recently won the bid for Vizhinjam port project in Kerala?
Adani Ports and SEZ Limited
7. Who was on 10 June 2015 named as the new Law Minister replacing Jitender Singh Tomar?
8. World's first synchronous computer that operates on water droplets was recently developed by an Indian-American researcher named?
9. Who among the following is the only cricketr to figure in Forbes magazine's 100 highest-paid athletes in the world released on 11 June 2015?
10. Matt Prior who recently retired from all forms of cricket was the player from which country?