1) Name the campaign launched by Union Minister of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejunivetion Uma Bharti on 5 June 2015, aimed at turning one water stressed village in each district of the country into a water surplus village?
(A) Jal Kranti Abhiyan
(B) Jal Jyothi Karyakram
(C) Jal Samridhi Yojana
(D) None of these
2) Ameenah Gurib-Fakim was on 5 June 2015 sworn in as the first woman president of which country?
3) World Environment Day (WED) was observed globally on 5 June 2015 with the theme?
(A) Raise Your Voice Not The Sea Level
(C) Green Economy: Does it include you?
(D) Seven Billion Dreams; One Planet; Consume with Care
4) Which country was the host country for the World Environment Day (WED) 2015?
5) R Seshasayee was on 5 June 2015 appointed as the non-executive chairman of?
(D) ICICI Bank
6) India’s first green police station was inaugurated on the occasion of World Environment Day 2015 at?
(D) North Delhi
7) Indian and which country on 6 June 2015 signed a historic land boundary agreement settling a 41 year old boundary dispute?
8) BCCI has recently appointed which former Indian player to coach the India Under-19 and A teams?
(A) VVS Laxman
(B) Rahul Dravid
(C) Ravi Shastri
(D) Sachin Tendulkar
9) Which club on 6 June 2015 won the UEFA Champions League title?
(A) Real Madrid
10) Dasaradhi Rangacharya who passed away recently was a legendary writer in which language?
1) Ans. (A) Jal Kranti Abhiyan
2) Ans. (C) Mauritius
3) Ans. (D) Seven Billion Dreams; One Planet; Consume with Care