Postman Recruitment Result 2015-2016 - Exam held on 25.10.2015
Postman / MTS Exam Result
India Post Postman Examination Result which is held on 25.10.2015 in Amaravathi DivisionGDS to Postman Selected candidates
Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant Direct Recruitment Examination 13-14 held at Jharkand Postal Circle
Direct Recruitment Examination for Postal / Sorting Assistant held on 04.05.2014 in Jharkand Postal Circle is hereby cancelled due to unavoidable reason's.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the Schedules of the examinations which are being conducted by SSC in the year 2016. According to this calendar, the SSC CGL 2016 exam will be held in May 2015 (notification will be out in the second week of February 2016), and SSC CHSL 2016 will be held in the months of September and October 2016 (notification will be out in the first week of July 216).
SSC Exam Calendar / Schedule 2016 : Click Here
SSC Exams Schedule / Timetable for 2016 (January 2016 to December 2016)
24 October 2015
23 November 2015
10th January 2016
9 January 2016
5 February 2016
20 March 2016 (Paper I)
5 June 2016 (Paper II)
13 February 2016
14 March 2016
8 May 2016
22 May 2016
2 April 2016
30 April 2016
19 June 2016
7 May 2016
3 June 2016
31 July 2016
13 August 2016 (Saturday)
14 August 2016 (Sunday)
2 July 2016
1 August 2016
25 September 2016
9 October 2016
16 October 2016
20 August 2016
16 September 2016
11 December 2016
Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) StaffExamin
8 October 2016
7 November 2016
8 January 2017
22 January 2017
To be notified later
To be notified later
16 January 2016
12 February 2016
27 March 2016
9 April 2016
6 May 2016
3 July 2016
3 September 2016
30 September 2016
27 November 2016
Examination for Direct Recruitment of Postman/Mail Guard, 2015 will be held on 15.11.2015 (Sunday). Kindly download admit card from www.dopchennai.in
Hall Ticket can be downloaded from the below website using Registration No and D.O.B
1. Who is the chairman of 7th pay commission ?
answer: Justice Ashok Kumar Mathur
2. Where is the venue of 101st Indian science congress ?
3. Who launches National Mission on Libraries ?
Answer: Pranab Mukherjee
4. Who won the DSC prize 2014 ?
Answer: Cyrus Mistry
5. 38th circus festival was celebrated at ?
6. Who is the new CEO of Microsoft ?
answer: Satya Nadella
7. Who is the new chairman of Microsoft ?
answer: John Thompson
8. Who is the German president, recently visited India ?
answer: Joachim Gauck
9. Who become the first women umpire in ICC Panel ?
answer: Kathy Cross
10. Who is the chief guest of republic day parade 2014 of India ?
answer: Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe
11. Which is the fastest supercomputer in the world ?
12. Which is the first Indian state to achieve over 100% sanitation ?
13. Where is The third World Congress on Agro-forestry 2014 held?
14. which country joined Euro zone as its 18th member ?
Answer: Latvia joined as 18th member
15. Which high court banned the transfer of IAS, IPS and IFS officers till the re-composition of the Civil Services Board?
Answer: Allahabad high court
*16. south sudan president name?
Answer : Salva Kiir Mayardit
*17. which space organisation has launched carbon observatory-2 ?
*18 . India's 1st post office savings bank ATM inaugurated at which place ?
Answer: Head Post Office in Thyagaraya Nagar , chennai
*19 . India's 1st post office savings bank ATM inaugurated by ?
Answer: P. Chidambaram (Union Finance Minister)
*20 . Who won the women’s double Portugal Open title 2014 ?
Answer: Sania Mirza and Cara Black
*21. who won World Snooker Championship title 2014 ?
Answer: Mark Selby
Question & Answer Set II
1. where is the headquarters of o.p.c.w organization for the prohibition of chemical weapons ?
Answer: The Hague, Netherlands
2. Bocskai International Tournament is related to which game?
3. What is the birth place of Adolf Hitler
4. where is the headquarters of WWF International ?
Answer: Gland, Switzerland
5. what is the national game of Spain?
Answer: bull fighting
*6. In 1951, five year plan started in India.
*7. 12th 5 Year Plan (2012-2017)
*8. Main Theme of 12th Five year Plan “Faster, Sustainable & more inclusive growth".
*9. India’s NATIONAL TECHNOLOGY DAY----------- 11 May
*10 . What is the full form for ANMI?
Answer : Association of National Exchanges Members of India (ANMI)
*11 . head quarters of international maritime organisation?
Answer : London
*12. Who is the author of devdas?
Answer: Sarat Chandra Chattopadhyay
Previously asked maths questions from numbers for competitive exams
This type of questions often seen in competitive exams, try it...
1. Difference of 2 number is 11 and their product is 60, find the sum of numbers ?
If you try to solve this question without using equation, it will consume too much time.. so use this equation..
(X + Y)2 = (X - Y)2 + 4 XY
We have X-Y = 11 and XY = 60
(X + Y)2 = 112 + 4 x 60
(X + Y)2 = 121 + 240
(X + Y)2 = 361
X + Y = 19
These current affairs Questions are useful for UPSC ,bank and PSC exams , SBI clerk, RRB,Postal Assistant and Postman Examination. use this questions for Quick reference .All the questions are updated as on 31/10/15
1. Newly appointed BCCI President ?
Answer: Shashank Manohar
2. who was recently appointed as chief of industrial corridor project (Delhi- mumbai)?
Answer: Alkesh Sharma
3. Recently selected Nepal prime minister?
Answer: Khadga Prasad Oli
4. Which country launched missile named "Imad" ?
5. who is the 2015 booker prize winner ?
Answer: Marlon James (Jamaica)
6. who wrote the book "A Brief History of Seven Killings" ?
Answer: Marlon James
7. Who is Miss India 2015 winner ?
Answer : Aditi Arya
8. which team won copa america 2015?
*9. Nepal's recently elected president (first women president for nepal)?
Answer: Bidhya Devi Bhandari
10. Who is the Recently selected prime minister of Nepal ?
Answer: K.P. Sharma Oli
10. The economically diverse region of MENA nations refers to which countries?
Answer: Middle East and North Africa
*11. which country was affected by Typhoon "Koppu" ?
Answer : philippines
*12. which country recently built Zam Hydropower Station on river Brahmaputra?
Answer: china (dam located at tibet)
*13. 2015 WTA womens doubles winners ?
Answer: Martina Hingis and Sania Mirza