1. World Blood Donor Day was observed across the world on?
2. Who was on 10 June 2015 appointed as the Director of Indian Statistical Institute (ISI)?
3. Which country has recently decided to discard its virtually worthless national currency?
4. Which state government has recently launched `Mee Bhoomi', a digital depository of land records?
5. Name the new train announced by Railway Ministry on 12 June 2015 that will run with dynamic fares?
6. After a gap of nearly five years, the toy train service was recently resumed at?
7. Name the Rock Garden creator and Padma awardee winner who died on 12 June 2015?
Nek Chand Saini
8. Wes Hall who was inducted into the ICC Cricket Hall of Fame on 12 June 2015 was a former cricket player for which country?
9. Rohan Bopanna-Florin Mergea duo recently won Stuttgart Open Tennis title. Florin Mergea belongs to which country?
10. Name the Legendary English actor who passed away recently, who is famous for his roles in numerous movies such as Dracula, The Wicker Man, James Bond etc?