Model Question Paper for Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant Exam 2014

Download Model Question for PA / SA Exam 2014


Department of Posts, India Recruit Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant of Clerical cadre Employees for central government. Online Application has been Closed by 27 March 2014, and the last date of Exam Fee payment is 01 April 2014.

More than 25Lakhs Applications were received for Postal / Sorting Assistant Clerical cadre Exam 2014.

Here some model Question papers will be available for your preparation

Download Model Question Papers for PA / SA Exam 2014





The admit card will be available to download shortly in the official site of India Post www.indiapost.gov.in
www.pasadrexam2014.in

You can also see

4 comments:

  1. I want a key for above model papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. sir,plz send me the answerkey 4 above model paper,
    my mail address is JNYANDEEP1995@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. can u pls send me the keys of the qn paper.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sir plz send me key for the above model papers to my mail asma.s205@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete