Direction: Select the most suitable preposition from the four choices given for each sentence.
1. He arrived _____ the airport _____ time for the plane.
2. You are always _____ a hurry. You drive _____ a tremendous speed.
3. I am interested _____ cricket but I am not very good _____ it.
Direction: Choose the correct antonyms from the given options.
Direction: Choose the correct antonym from the given options.
Fill in the Blanks: Question 9 to 10.
9. I am not going to contest Lok Sabha seat_____ Bhopal.
10. Mohani belongs _____ the upper strata of the society.
1. (D)at, in
2. (B)in, at
3. (C)in, at
9. (C)From10. (C)To