1. The state that was incorporated into India Union through police action was_________
2. Provincial autonomy was introduced by ___________ Act
1935 Indian Government
3. The Chairman of the Constitution Drafting Committee was ______________
4. ___________ sacrificed his life in the struggle for creation of separate Andhra State
5. The state that was incorporated into Indian Union through police action was _____________
Junagarh / Nizam
6. The founder of Aryasamaj was ___________________
Swami Dhayanandha Saraswathi
7. The newspaper in English started by Subrahmanya Ayyar was _____________________
8. _____________ was the editor of the voice of India
9. The person who helped in the establishment of the Indian National Congress was _____________________
10. The first President of Indian National Congress was ______________________
11. 1909 Indian Councils Act is also called ________________________
Minto - Morely Reforms
12. The Montague Chelmsford Act was passed in the year _______________________
13. The last viceroy of India was _______________________
14. The Viceroy who affected the partition of Bengal was _____________
15. ___________ declared "The Freedom is my Birth Right".
Bala Gangadhra Tilak
16. ___________ was hanged in the case of throwing a bomb on the Viceroy Lord Hardinge
17. Annie Besant started Home Rule League at _____________ in Madras
18. Gandhiji returned from South Africa in the year ____________________
19. Gandhiji's Ashram at Ahmedabad was called ______________________
20. The first Prime minister of Independent India was ____________________
21. ___________ was responsible for firing in jallianwalah Bagh.
22. Gandhi started non-cooperation movement in the year _____________________
23. _____________ convened the Simla Conference in 1945
24 In the year ______________ the Second World War ended.
25. ____________ is called the "Socrates of Maharashtra".
26. Gopalakrishna Gokhale formed the 'Servants of Indian Society' in ____________ at ______________
12th June 1905 at Pune