English Model Practice Questions for PA/SA Exam

Give suitable tags to the sentences


1. He’s not coming, ........?
A. isn’t he B. is he C. does he D. doesn’t he

2. I’m not late, .....?
A. am I B. am I not C. are I D. aren’t I

3. The bank lent him the money, ......?
A. didn’t it B. isn’t it C. didn’t he D. is he

4. You shouldn’t do that, .......?
A. shouldn’t you B . should you C. shall you D. shalln’t you

5. You don’t take sugar in coffee, ........?
A. isn’t it B. do you C. don’t you D. is you

6. She looks tired, ......?
A. does she B. doesn’t she C. do she D. don’t she

7. There’s a cinema near the station, .......?
A. isn’t it B. isn’t there C. is it D. isn’t it

8. He arrived late, .......?
A. isn’t it B. didn’t he C. did he D. is he

9. Nobody has arrived yet, .......?
A. have they B. haven’t they C. has they D. hasn’t they

10. It’s time to go, .....?
A. isn’t it B. isn’t there C. was it D. wasn’t it

11. I’m right, .......?
A. aren’t I B. am I C.are I D. amn’t I

12. You had seen it before, .........?
A. hadn’t you B. don’t you C.have you D. haven’t you

13. Everybody looked so miserable, ........?
A. didn’t everybody B. didn’t they C. did they D. did we

14. You wouldn’t do that, ........?
A. would you B. wouldn’t you C. will you D. should you

15. He’ll be there, .......?
A. won’t he B. isn’t he C. is he D. will he

Answers

1. B
2. A
3. A
4. B
5. B
6. B
7. B
8. B
9. A
10. A
11. A
12. A
13. B
14. A
15. A

No comments:

Post a Comment