1. The author of the book "What Went Wrong" was _______________
A. Nelson Mandela
B. V.S. Naipal
C. Kapil Dev
D. Kiran Bedi
2. NMD-stands for _____________
A. National Missile Development
B. National Mineral Development
C. National Missile Defence
D. None of these.
3. The first Sikh war was brought to an end by the treaty of ___________
4. SMS, which is very popular these days, stands for ______________
A. Short Memory Service
B. Short Mobile Service
C. Short Mail Service
D. Short Message Service
5. Hormone involved in phototropism is _________
6. The Port that is located at Dolphin's Nose is ___________
7. Identify the manmade element
8. Indian National Congress was founded by _____________
A. Mahatma Gandhi
B. W.C. Banorjee
C. Allan Octavian Hume
D. Bal Gangadhar Tilak
9. Who among the following has won the Wisden Indian Cricketer of the Century Award?
A. G.R. Vishwanath
B. Sunil Gavaskar
C. Kapil Dev
D. B.S. Chandrasekhar
10. In India, proclamation of emergency is done by the _____________
A. Prime Minister
11. According to "India Vision 2020", India is trying to give full employment till 2020. Then how many employments should be created every year?
A. Ten Million
B. One Million
C. Two Million
D. Five Million
12. Which among the following is an international river?
13. Which of the following cities has been declared "Model-E-Governance District"?
14. Which of the following taxes is the major source of the income of the Union Government?
A. Income Tax
B. Fringe Benefit Tax
C. Customs and Excise Duty
15. Pravasi Bharatiya Diwas is observed on which of the following day?
A. 9th October
B. 9th January
C. 9th March
D. 9th May
16. Which of the following is not included in the biometric identification?
A. Voice print and retina of ey
B. Fingerprint and palmprint
C. Height and Weight
D. Geometry of hand and rythem of typing
17. Which of the following is a rich source of iron?
A. Green Peas
18. Which of the following programmes has been implemented in all the districs of the country?
A. Navodaya Vidhyalay
B. Rajiv Gandhi Grameen Vidyuthikaran Yoana
C. Sarva Siksha Abhiyan
D. National Rural Employment Guarantee Programme
19.Who played the role of the Hockey Coach in the film Chak De India for which he was given the Award for Best Actor?
A. Aamir Khan
B. Salman Khan
C. Sharukh Khan
D. Abhishek Bachchan
20. Which of the following is the name of India's one of the major microfinance Institution?