Gujarat Circle : Official Answer Key of PA/ SA Exam 2014

Gujarat Circle : Official Answer Key of PA/ SA Exam 2014

Dear Friends... Download Official Answer Key of Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant Examination 2014 from www.pasaexam2014.in until July 23, 2014. But you can access from www.postalassistantexams.blogspot.in at any Anytime. 

To View / Download the Gujarat Circle Official Answer Key examination held at June 22, 2014 using below mentioned link.

View / download Official Answer Key

3 comments:

  1. Any idea regarding cutoff for general and next schedule of paper 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What could be the cut off for OBC category??

    As per d answr key..I hv got 63 marks..while 3 answers r wrong ..so expecting them to get corrected..I thnk 66 marks I ll get..

    Can I get selected in final merit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got 63 from gen category any chace for cut off

    ReplyDelete