SBI Clerk Recruitment for 9633 vacancies now open: Know all about the process
NEW DELHI: The State Bank of India has released the notification for one of the much-awaited bank recruitment processes of this year.
The SBI's Central Recruitment & Promotion Department in a notification released on the official website has stated that the recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales) or Clerks in the bank is now open.
The SBI has opened a total of 9366 vacancies to fill the regular and backlog vacancies.
As per the information available, the online registration of application and payment of fees for SBI clerk recruitment will start from January 20, 2018. The last date to apply is February 10, 2018.
The SBI clerk preliminary examination is likely to be conducted in the month of March or April 2018. The SBI Clerk main examination will be conducted tentatively on May 12, 2018.
The candidates who wish to apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment process are advised to check SBI's official website bank.sbi/careers or sbi.co.in/careers to get more clarification and update.
· SBI clerk recruitment application starts on January 20, 2018
· SBI clerk recruitment application the last date is February 10, 2018
· Call letter for preliminary exams (tentative) March 1, 2018
· SBI clerk recruitment prelims exam (tentative) March/April 2018
· Call letter for main exams releases (tentative) April 26, 2018
· SBI clerk recruitment main exam (tentative) May 12, 2018
· Candidate allowed to apply for vacancies in one State only
· Candidate allowed to appear only once under this recruitment project
· Candidate should be proficient in reading, writing, speaking and understanding the specified opted local language of that State